25.00 per 6 + 4.00 p&p
42.50 per 12 + 6.00 p&p
- Port Orford Cedar, Northern Pine or Scots Pine Shafts with matched spines (5/16” or 11/32” diameter)
- Shafts up to 31” drawlength (can be cut to shorter lengths)
- Shaft stained with red mahogany or dark oak, varnished and polished.
- Plastic nocks
- Fletchings up to 3” long
- Leading edge of fletching tied in with thread
- Custom cresting
- Brass Bullet or Blued steel shortnose points
There's a picture of one of my arrows with a lot of the options here.
- Other woods. Beech shafts are sometimes available – talk to me about availability and prices
- Footed shafts (lemonwood walnut or rosewood) add 10.00 per 6
- Barrelled shafts 11/32” – 5/16” add 10.00 per 6
- Fletching over 3” add 1.50 per 6
- Barred fletching add 1.50 per fletch per 6 (i.e. cock barred add 1.50, all barred add 4.50
- Fletching tied in a trailing edge add 3.00 per 6
- Self nocks add 5.00 per 6
- Hardwood reinforced self nocks add 8.00 per 6
- Spliced hardwood nocks add 10.00 per 6
- Crown dip (painted fletchment) add 1.50 per 6. Just about any colour that I can get the paint for.
- Other stain colours – if I have them free. Otherwise cost of stain.
- Blunts, Judo points, longnose points, any other points talk to me about cost (handmade points can be as much as 6.00 per shaft)